WELCH ALLYN CONNEX SPOT MONITOR
The Connex® Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, digital respiration rate, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations. The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency. Its upgradeable design and custom configurations include optional wall unit integration, industry-leading thermometry and pulse oximetry choices, connectivity and other mounting/mobility options. In addition, the Accessory Power Management Stand with WhisperDrive™ technology features additional power backup, providing up to 17 hours of on-time, alleviating the need to charge the monitor as frequently.
• Measures Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring (NIBP), Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) and Pulse Rate with blood pressure averaging
• Features SureBP technology which measures BP during inflation in as little as 15 seconds
• Features Spot Checking or Monitoring Modes
• Features Adult, Paediatric or Neonatal Modes
• Includes Nonin Pulse Oximetry (SpO2)
• Lightweight and portable with a variety of mounting options
• Large, easy-to-read touch-screen display
• 1 x Adult FlexiPort cuff
• 1 x Adult Nonin SpO2 fingerprobe
• Rechargeable battery
• Braun PRO6000 tympanic thermometer (WA71WE6 unit only)
Freight will be calculated during checkout.
Delivery times (with all items in stock): Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne: ETA 1-2 business days. All other locations 2-3 business days. Freight times are dependant on courier companies.
Hardware/bulky deliveries: To be organised once purchased.