WELCH ALLYN PROBP 3400
With a small, handheld design that makes it easy to carry anywhere, and proven accuracy that rivals traditional manual BP devices, the ProBP 3400 can help your clincians take fast, dependable blood pressure readings. Plus, with wireless and wired connectivity options for easily transferring readings, the ProBP 3400 is ready to help you get the most out of your current or future electronic health record (EHR) system.
• SureBP Technology passes AAMI standards and is compliant with BHS protocol (performance equivalent to AA rating) to ensure consistently accurate readings
• Obtains accurate readings and minimizes error codes, even in the presence of many cases of motion or weak pulse
• Transfers readings directly to your EHR via wired USB, saving time and minimizing transcription errors
• One-button operation makes it easy to use compared with handheld and wall aneroids
• SureBP™ blood pressure technology captures readings in just 15 seconds—twice as fast compared with traditional digital BP devices
• Built for the rigors of daily use and tested to hold up longer than many lower-cost devices
• Configurable to match your workflow; upgradeable to protect your investment
• Wall mount, mobile stand, and desk mounting options available
* Mounting kits solid seperately
Freight will be calculated during checkout.
Delivery times (with all items in stock): Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne: ETA 1-2 business days. All other locations 2-3 business days. Freight times are dependant on courier companies.
Hardware/bulky deliveries: To be organised once purchased.